- 1.) Click on "Play/Download Complete Chapter" to
listen to the whole teaching of a single chapter in one
- 2.) Or, Click on "Part One," "Part Two," etc. to
stream or download the teaching for the chapter in
several files divided into a number of segments.
- 3.) Each "Part" is approximately 8 minutes long
and 1.87 megabytes in size, (the last part of a chapter
sometimes being shorter).
- 4.) You can determine how long a chapter is by
the number of parts it has, i.e. 5 parts = 40
minutes or less, 6 parts = 48 minutes, & etc.
- 5.) The "Parts" are all nicely tagged by book and
chapter in a uniform system and ready for ipod
- or other mp3
- 6.) If you have trouble streaming the file, you
will just have to download it (right click and "save target